EV Series Features & Benefits
- Maintenance Free Clean & Green® choice of Original Equipment Manufacturers.
- Traction heavy duty grid design (PbCaSn) gives consistent active material adhesion and corrosion resistance.
- High impact reinforced copolymer and polypropylene cases with flat top designs.
- A recognized gas recombination efficiency of greater than 99.9%.
- Multiple terminal, configuration options and carrying handles available with most models.
- Classified as a non-spillable battery and is not restricted for transportation by:
- Air (IATA/ICAO provision 67)
- Surface (DOT-CFR-HMR49)
- Water (per IMDG amendment 27).
- Compatible with sensitive electronic equipment.
- Comprehensive design to conserve resources, improve safety and reduce waste. 98% recyclable.
Certifications and Standards
Designed in accordance with and published in compliance with applicable BCI, IEC and BS EN standards, including:
- BS EN 60254-1:2005
- AS/NZS 4029.2.2000 BS EN 60254-1:2005 (MOD).
Discover® and its facilities and products are certified to multiple standards:
- ISO, UL, QS, and TUV standards
- ETTS Germany
- Euro Bat classification for Environmental Stewardship Standards.